Skip to content
Xiaomi’s Redmi 9i vs Realme C12 and Techno Spark Power 2 Air, Check price and details
Redmi 9i Price | Xiaomi Redmi 9i Will Challenge Realme C12 and Techno Spark Power 2 Air, 4GB RAM and 5000mAh Battery For Rs 8299
The Redmi 9i will be available in two RAM and storage configurations and three different color options.
- The price of 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant of Redmi 9i is 9,299 rupees.
- The battery will support 10W fast charging, fast charger will be available in the box along with the phone
In the Xiaomi 9 series, the company has launched the new Redmi 9i smartphone. The phone joins Redmi 9, Redmi 9A and Redmi 9 Prime in the series, which were launched in the country between 4 August and 2 September. In terms of price, the Redmi 9i is an entry level smartphone and has a notch display, large battery, single rear camera, and octa-core MediaTek processor. The Redmi 9i will be available in two RAM and storage configurations and three different color options.
Redmi 9i: Price and Availability in India
- Redmi 9i’s 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variants will cost up to Rs 8,299, while 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variants will cost up to Rs 9,299. The phone is available in Midnight Black, Sea Blue and Nature Green color options.
- The sale of the phone can be purchased from September 18 from 12 noon through Flipkart, MI.com and MI Home stores. After some time, the phone will also be offered by Xiaomi partner offline retailers.
Who will compete in the market
- Redmi 9i will be seen in the market with Realme C12 and Techno Spark Power 2 Air.
- The Spark 3GB + 32GB (single model) of Techno Spark Power 2 Air is priced at Rs 8499.
- The 3GB + 32GB model of Reality C12 is priced at Rs 8999.
Redmi 9i: Basic specifications and features of the phone
- The phone will get MIUI 12 operating system based on Android 10 OS with dual nano SIM support. The phone has a 6.53-inch HD Plus, 720×1600 pixel resolution display. The phone works on the Octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with 4 GB RAM.
- For photos and videos, the Redmi 9i has a 13-megapixel single camera with a back panel f / 2.2 aperture. Whereas, the front has a 5-megapixel lens for selfie and video calling.
- The phone will be available with 64 GB and 128 GB storage options. With microSD card it can be increased to 512 GB.
- As a connectivity option, the phone will have VoWiFi, 4G, VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS and a micro-USB port for charging. Sensors include gyroscopes, proximity sensors, ambient light sensors, and e-compass.
- The phone has a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging, this charger will be found in the box along with the phone. Talking about dimensions, the length, width and thickness of the phone is 164.9×77.07×9 mm and its weight is 194 grams.
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!