Google Task Mate App Full Details
Google Task Mate App Full Details:
Today we are discussing about Task Mate app which is recently launched in india. In this app we doing some simple tasks and earn rewards money. Now let’s know in detailed about it.
Google has recently launched Task Mate App Beta version in India. Task Mate provides access to variety of simple tasks.
With the Google Task Mate app, users can earn money by doing simple tasks on their smartphones.
These simple tasks are related to the Google App Ecosystem.
You Have To Complete The Tasks Like Below & You Will Be Rewarded Real Cash Money Into Your Bank Account.
Tasks Can Be Vary From Person To Person Based On Your Profile & Interests.
Task Mate Early Access : Invitation code
Task Mate (beta) is limited to selected testers at the moment. Please only download this app if you have a referral code as we are unable to extend further invites at this time.
* Find tasks nearby
* Complete a task to begin earning
* Cash out your earnings
Read Also: Earn money through Play Quiz
Which type of tasks are in Google Task Mate app ?
Task Mate is a beta app made by Google that provides access to a variety of simple tasks, posted by businesses around the world.
For example, take a photo of a nearby restaurant, answer survey questions about your preferences, or help translate sentences from English to your local language.
You can participate in tasks that you are interested in, or choose to skip tasks. Tasks can be completed any time, from anywhere.
How will paid by Google Task Mate App ?
You will be paid in local currency for the tasks that you complete accurately and you will need an account with a third party payments processor.
When you’re ready to cash out, simply register your e-wallet or account with our payment partner in our app, then visit your profile page and hit the “cash out” button.
You can then withdraw your earnings in your local currency.
Google Task Mate Latest Working Invitaion Code
Invitation Code Limit – You Can Share Your Google Task Mate Referral Code To 3 Users Only & They Have To Share Their Code To Other Users. This is How This Chain Will Work.
Task Mate Referral Code OR Invitation Code is – DH6U2N or 2BKHX5 (Working)
Join Our Official Telegram Invitation code time to time update: Click on button
Some FAQ’s Related to Google Task Mate App
Que. How i can Withdraw earned rewards in Task Mate App ?
When you’re ready to cash out, simply register your e-wallet and then visit your profile page and hit the “cash-out” button. You can then withdraw your earnings in your Indian currency (INR).
Que. How much Google Task Mate pay for Each Task ?
As per American TaskMate App, Users gets 0.25 USD ~ 18 Rupees for taking a Photo of Store front.
Que. Can I withdraw Google Task Mate rewards cash in Paytm App ?
As per available information, you can withdraw taskmate Cash rewards in Bank account through UPI.
Read Also: Play Quiz And Tasks
How to install Google Task Mate App by Invitation code?
Google Has Just Released The Task Mate App In India & Right Now Its Available For Limited Numbers Of Users Only Or You Can Say Employees Only.
- First of all, Download Task Mate beta app from Google play store
- Open the app and login with your Gmail account
- After, Select your preferred language (English, Hindi, Tamil etc) and Click on continue
- Enter the Referral code which we have provided some working invitation Codes below
- Accept the terms and conditions and proceed next (Please note that you will be proceeded to the next section of taskmate App only if you enter valid referral invitation code or else you may get error)
- Once your Invitation Code is successfully validated, You will get to see the available tasks in Task Mate App.
- Complete the tasks accurately and submit them. Google will review and verify them. You can check all approved and pending tasks under ” My Tasks Sections”
- When you’re ready to cash out, simply register your e-wallet or account with Google payment partner in the app
- Visit your profile page and hit the “cash out” button. You can then withdraw your earnings in your local currency.