Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answer Today 30 nov
Flipkart is an e-commerce company founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. The company owns and operates an online shopping website in India. Flipkart, registered in Singapore, has also launched its own product range under the name “DigiFlip” with products including tablets, USBs, and laptop bags.
Flipkart.com is India’s leading e-commerce marketplace with over 30 million products across multiple categories. Started by a team of 2, Flipkart today employs 30,000 people with 46 million registered users. With technology that enables 8 million shipments every month, 10 million daily page visits and 14 state of the art warehouses, they are ranked amongst top 5 websites in India based on Alexa ranking. Flipkart is the first billion dollar company in Indian e-commerce.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 30th November 2020
Join Telegram: Click Here
Join our telegram channel for latest quiz ANSWER and updates, Latest Start… JOIN NOW click on join button ↑
Question 1) The comedian Sunil Grover played a vital role in which Salman Khan film?
Answer 1: Bharat
Question 2) Which fantasy drama TV series was created by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss?
Answer: Games of Thrones
Question 3) Which international artist featured in Priyanka Chopra’s song ‘Exotic’?
Answer 3: Pitbull
Question 4) Which was the last film music composers Jatin-Lalit did together?
Answer 4: Fanaa
Question 5) World’s first film about Buddha, Buddha Dev was a 1923 film directed by whom?
Answer: Dadasaheb Phalke
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 29 November 2020
1) Anant Khasbardar received INR 50,000 as a reward for designing what logo in 2014?
Ans : Swachh Bharat
2) Which of these brands is not owned by Tata but by Unilever?
Ans : Brooke Bond
3) Where in Pakistan is the Swaminarayan Temple located?
Ans : Karachi
4) Elbow Grease is a book, about perseverance and believing in yourself, written by
Ans : John Cena
5) Which Indian company was founded by an American John Bissell in 1960?
Ans : Fab India
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 29th November
1.. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store
2. Open & Sign In To The Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section In The App & Find Daily Trivia Contest
4. There Will Be A Total Of 5 Questions
5. Answer All Daily Trivia Quiz Questions Correctly To Enter The Lucky Draw.
Note:- Quiz ans update time: 8:00am
Keywords: Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 29th November 2020 and Guess what today ,Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today to win Flipkart gift vouchers, Super Coins for its users by Flipkart the online e-commerce giant is conducting daily quiz and through this Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, users can win amazing prizes.