Skip to content
Amazon quiz September 22, 2020
Amazon quiz September 22
Amazon app quiz is now live. In todays quiz, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Philips soundbar for free. To win the prize, one has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
There are usually five questions in the quiz that are based on general affairs and current events. The quiz starts daily at 8am and is live till 12pm. Result of the quiz will be announced later today. Name of the winner is chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of todays quiz along with the answers that may help you win Philips soundbar for free.
- Along with winning the Fedex Cup for 2020, which golfer was given the honor of being named the PGA Tour Player of the Year?
- Which country is set to soon unveil a bronze statue of Indian doctor Dwarkanath Kotnis?
- Fill in the blanks in the title of this Mouni Roy, Purab Kohli starrer directed by Kanwal Sethi, with the name of a city, ____Confidential.
- In 2001, the UN General Assembly unanimously voted to designate September 21st as what day, observed annually?
International Day of Peace
- This is the tomb of the __ Mughal Emperor. Fill in the blanks
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!