UGC NET 2020: Checklist For Exam Center
UGC NET 2020
The decision to postpone the exams was taken as the date for UGC NET clashed with ICAR Examination AIEEA-UG / PG and AICE-JRF / SRF (Ph.D.) 2020-21. The NTA said in an official notification that rescheduling was ‘due to some common candidates in both exams and the requests received thereof.’
UGC NET 2020 exams will be conducted by NTA in 81 subjects at different examination centers across India to determine the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only in various Indian Universities / Colleges / Institutions recognized by UGC .
The exam will comprise two papers Paper I and II containing multiple-choice questions (MCQs). While Paper I which is on teaching and research aptitude is common and mandatory for all candidates, Paper-II will be on the subject selected by the candidate. Both papers have to be completed within 3 hours. The NTA has not announced any changes to the exam pattern
Checklist for exam center
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- A simple transparent ball point pen
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on attendance sheet
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- ID Proof: Any one of the original and valid photo identification proof issued by the government ”- PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / 12th Class Board Admit or Registration Card / Passport / Aadhaar Card (With photograph) / E-Aadhaar / Ration Card./ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo. All other IDs / Photocopies of IDs even if attested / scanned photo of IDs in mobile phone will NOT be considered as valid ID Proof.
- The candidate must bring PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if considered relaxation under PwD category.
What is not allowed
Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phones and other banned / prohibited items listed in the Information Bulletin to the Examination Center. Examination Officials will not be responsible for safe keep of personal belongings and there will be no such facility. Shoes / footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.