Flipkart Beat The Genius quiz ans 24th November 2020
Q1: On the occasion of which festival were people gathered in Jallianwala Bagh when British troops fired upon them?
Answer 1: Baisakhi
Q2: Which is the largest Union Territory in India by area?
Answer 2: Ladakh
Q3: Who is the only Indian to have scored a century in the US international cricket?
Answer 3: KL Rahul
Q4: Which organization was originally located in the Chamber of Princes in the Parliament before moving to its own premises in 1958?
Answer 4: Supreme Court
Q5: Neither Roses Nor Thorns is an autobiography of which Supreme Court Judge who was a Presidential candidate who lost to Giani Zail Singh?
Answer 5: HR Khanna
Flipkart Beat The Genius quiz ans 23rd November 2020
Question 1) Which was the first Indian movie to be nominated for the Oscar for Best Foreign Language Film?
Answer: Mother India
Question 2) In which city is the headquarters of ISRO located?
Question 3) Which is the only country where the Indian men’s cricket team has played in and never won a test series?
Answer: South Africa
Question 4) Where in India would you go to see the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park?
Answer: Andaman & Nicobar
Question 5) Which 2000-year old form of Sanskrit theatre is native to Kerala?
Flipkart Beat The Genius quiz ans 23rd November
Que1) Anustup and Gayathri are two of the seven horses drawing the chariot of which god in Hindu mythology?
Que2) In which city can you find the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple known for the treasures in its vaults?
Que3) Which was the first Indian company to be listed on Nasdaq?
Que4) As of 2019 who is the only player from the losing side to be man of the match in an IPL final?
Ans: Anil Kumble
Que5) Who is the only member of the Indian Air Force to win the Param Vir Chakra?
Ans: Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon
Flipkart Beat The Genius quiz ans 21st November 2020
1) Where is the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets located?
Answer: New Delhi
2) Who defeated emperor Humayun and took control of the Mughal empire?
Answer: Sher Shah Suri
3) In which city did Sachin Tendulkar hit the first double century in men’s ODI cricket?
4) In 1995, what historic first in India took place between Jyoti Basu and Union minister Sukh Ram?
Answer: First mobile phone call
5) In the Mahabharata who was the only son of *Dhritarashtra to survive the Kurukshetra war?
Flipkart Beat The Genius quiz ans 20 November 2020
Q1: Which Indian player defeated Nozomi Okuhara to become the world champion in her sport?
Answer : PV Sindhu
Q2: Which was the first state in India to report a case of Covid-19?
Answer : Kerala
Q3: Who Did Pranab Mukherjee Defeat In The Election To Become President Of India?
Answer 3: PA Sangma
Q4: What Does The Word ‘Rafale’ Literally Mean In French?
Answer 4: Gust Of Wind
Q5: In The 1920s Who Became India’s First Female Advocate?
Answer 5: Cornelia Sorabji
How To Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz 20th November
1.. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store
2. Open & Sign In To The Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section In The App & Find Beat The Genius Contest
4. There Will Be A Total Of 5 Questions
5. Answer All Beat The Genius Quiz Questions Correctly To Enter The Lucky Draw.
Beat The Genius QUIZ 20th November
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Total Prizes: 1 Lakh + Prizes
- Available On: Flipkart Game
- Based On: General Knowledge
- Date & Time: 20th Nov, 12AM To 12PM
- Winner Announcement: Immediately